Division of Research and International Affairs, the Graduate School aim to
1. support and manage the research training program for graduate student, lecturer and researcher
2. coordinate to faculty, school and other divisions which is managing the international studying program.
3. produce and publish the Naresuan University Journal: Science and Technology and Journal of Community Development Research (Humanities and Social Sciences)
4. going to One-stop Service Units
It is a core process to bring our university being the research and academic university according to Naresuan University’s vision that will be a world class university in top 10 of countries within year 2017 and will be a research university by emphasis the research for technology development and produce innovation and apply new knowledge to benefit the community both of government and private.
Division of Research and International Affairs consisted of 4 units are as follow;
1. Unit of Research: the duty are to analysis the research titles for graduate studies and manage training program for development the graduate students, lecturer and researcher
2. Unit of International Affairs: the duty are to coordinate with the international divisions which cooperate with university or other duty following assignment.
3. Unit of Journal: the duty are to produce and publish Naresuan University Journal: Science and Technology and Journal of Community Development Research (Humanities and Social Sciences)
4. Unit of International Student Service: the duty are to coordinate between international graduate students with university by One-stop service units